Whimzey Events is an event design company founded in 2008, head quarted in Cleveland, Ohio. At Whimzey Events, we work with you to create an amazing event that reflects your style & vision. We know that special events are a time of celebration and creating an event to remember is our priority.
- Initial contact and preliminary consultation – Made via the platform of your choosing (phone or text). To set up a time to come in and see our facility, we want to show you what we do.
- Face to face free consultation – With our owner and lead event decorator, which includes the following:
- Difining your vision – Some clients have a vision already in place and while others have none. This step is a discussion that helps clarify your ideas into what you want your event to look like.
- Fill in the gaps – To clear up any loss ends, well discuss what you’ve got and what the venue is providing so that we know how to best serve you.
- Outlining your event – Starting from scratch, we’ll refine and outline all of your needs so that nothing is missed.
- Tailoring to suit your budget – Budget will be discussed and directed to the areas most important to you so that we can maximize what you have to spend.
- Sourcing materials – If we don’t have it we’ll do our best to get it.
- Providing a quotation & design renderings – Once the face-to-face meeting is over we will put together a comprehensive quote and design renderings with full price list tailored to your day and specified budget. Every item is listed so that you can make an informed choice. A one time design fee is accompanied with the design rendering of $100. To advoid this fee, you may provide the designer with photos you find online or on sites like pinterest.
- Sign the Contract – Once the details are decided and agreed upon the contract terms there will be a $250.00 retainer/design ($150.00 of the fee will be credited towards your event) fee. As we get closer to your event date with a more solid guest count we will require a 50% deposit minus the $150.00 fee to get everything started and the remaining balance is always due on or before the Monday before the event.
- Now you can relax and let us handle the rest of the details, we got it from here!